Top Posts & Pages
- Did renaissance women remove their body hair?
- Men with Breasts (Or Why are Michelangelo's Women so Muscular?) Part 1
- Men with Breasts - Michelangelo's women 2
- Call for Papers, RSA 2014: Skin, Fur and Hairs: Animality and Tactility in Renaissance Europe
- Leonardo's Measure - The Genitals of Vitruvian Men
- Africa Art art festival battle of naked men Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery body hair body image Bourdieu Cadamosto Cesare Cesariano female nudes feminism Florence Gender Giovanni Battista Caporali Italy Leonardo da Vinci Life drawing Maurizio Seracini Michelangelo names nude Nudes patronage Pisanello Pollaiuolo proportion Rab Hatfield race Renaissance renaissance art renaissance studies Rosso Fiorentino Senegal sexuality vasari Vitruvian Man Vitruvio Ferrarese Vitruvius workshop system